1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup table salt
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- mix together flour and salt.
- slowly stir in water and vegetable oil.
- mash everything using your hands until it feels like clay.
- squish and form the clay until it forms a face.
- leave it to air-dry.
- when totally dry, you can paint it as you like.
- remember, the clay face is a toy so don’t eat it!
- store unused clay in an airtight container in the refrigerator for other handicraft objects.
i don’t want to make clay faces. i want to make anime figures and such. ^_^